Christmas shopping should be fun! Turn holiday shopping upside down, and actually enjoy it this year. In Asheville, you can avoid tension, bad attitudes and long lines by strolling our pedestrian-friendly shopping districts and visiting independent, locally-owned boutiques and galleries.
You will find shopping catering to almost every recipient on your Christmas gift list, whether you want to hit one of hundreds of arts and crafts galleries to find a one-of-a-kind gift or wonderful outfitters to find gifts for the outdoor adventurer. You can even visit a year-round farmers market for some fine food gifts.
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)
- Handcrafted Appalachian Christmas Ornaments
- Holiday Shopping That is Actually Fun!
- Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
- Three-Cheese Egg Puff Holiday Recipe
- Holiday Events This Weekend
- Get Happy for the Holidays in Asheville
- Fall Color Report - We Still Have Fall Color!
- New Video: Rock Climbing at Chimney Rock Park
- New Fall Pictures
- ▼ November 2007 (9)