This Three-Cheese Egg Puff holiday recipe is provided by Bent Creek Lodge.
- ½ cup, plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/5 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking powder
- 14 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter – melted
- 2 ¼ cup sharp cheddar – grated
- 1 ½ cup Whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano – grated
- 5 scallions – finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers – chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 13 lasagna pan.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, salt and baking powder, then set it aside.
- In a mixer, beat eggs until they double in volume, about three minutes. Add flour mixture, butter, cheddar, ricotta and parmesan and mix well.
- Place scallions and peppers in bottoms of the greased pans.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture into pans and bake 30 minutes or until set. Allow to stand five minutes before serving.
Serves 10 to 12.