Asheville-Buncombe Technical (AB-Tech) Community College won the American Culinary Federation’s Southeast Regional Hot Food Competition this month. The winning team included Michael Aanonsen, Shannon Ginn, Steven Goff, Anna McClintock and Travis McCloud. The team was coached by Charles deVries, CEPC.
The team will compete for the national title in Orlando this July. This is AB-Tech’s third trip to nationals in the last four years! With these amazing aspiring chefs in the community, it’s no wonder that Asheville is the home of the Foodtopian Society!
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- Free May Day Festival on Saturday
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Filled with Ra...
- Blue Ridge Parkway Receives $13.3 Million
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in Asheville
- AB-Tech’s Culinary Team Wins Regional Competition
- Magazine Ranks Asheville as Top Art Destination
- HATCH Asheville Begins Today
- HGTV Celebrates Earth Day in Asheville
- Asheville Ranked #6 for Best Place for Business & ...
- Asheville Highlighted with Living Local Documentar...
- LaZoom Tour Combines Asheville History with Laughs...
- Asheville Airports Receives Funding for Improvemen...
- Bears Welcome Governor to Asheville
- Biltmore House’s New Rooms Open
- Kick off Friday with Asheville Art Walk
- Hatchery-Supported Fishing Starts on Saturday
- ▼ April 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (54)