- Traditional May Day Dance, 11 a.m.
- Live bluegrass music from the Moore Brothers and Southern Crescent Bluegrass Band, 12 noon-4:30 p.m.
- Live music from Land of the Sky Barbershop Chorus, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Live music from Best of Times quartet, 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the village
- Victorian ladies in character strolling through the village
- Raffle drawing for luxurious prizes ranging from a night at the Grand Bohemian Hotel to a spa day
- Canned food drive for MANNA Food Bank.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Free May Day Festival on Saturday
Looking for free family fun this weekend? Check out the May Day Festival in Biltmore Village this Saturday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Activities include:
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- Free May Day Festival on Saturday
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Filled with Ra...
- Blue Ridge Parkway Receives $13.3 Million
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in Asheville
- AB-Tech’s Culinary Team Wins Regional Competition
- Magazine Ranks Asheville as Top Art Destination
- HATCH Asheville Begins Today
- HGTV Celebrates Earth Day in Asheville
- Asheville Ranked #6 for Best Place for Business & ...
- Asheville Highlighted with Living Local Documentar...
- LaZoom Tour Combines Asheville History with Laughs...
- Asheville Airports Receives Funding for Improvemen...
- Bears Welcome Governor to Asheville
- Biltmore House’s New Rooms Open
- Kick off Friday with Asheville Art Walk
- Hatchery-Supported Fishing Starts on Saturday
- ▼ April 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (54)