Bring home Asheville’s quirky and fun art scene with these two great upcoming bazaars:
The Bizarre Bazaar kicks off on Saturday, May 23, at Lexington Park Courtyard. (The spot is located between North Lexington Ave and Carolina Lane at the gated entrance next to Virtue.) Shop from over 20 local artists, crafters and designers from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Rock out to music from local band Now You See Them, and munch on crepes and French fries from Bouchon. Can’t make it this weekend? Don’t stress, the Bizarre Bazaar is held the first and third Saturday through October 17.
Asheville’s Vintage Bazaar is on Saturday, May 30 at The Body at 66 Asheland Ave. The fun lasts from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Local vendors are selling vintage clothing and accessories, artwork, jewelry, an assortment of children’s wares and of other stylish stuff.
- ► 2013 (139)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- Star Gaze in Asheville
- Asheville’s Drum Circle
- Asheville Gets Crafty with Local Bazaars
- Asheville’s Drum Circle Gets New Drums
- Asheville in the News
- Family Farm Tour Highlights Asheville Farm-to-Tabl...
- Craggy Gardens Area Reopens
- Asheville Wins East Coast Title for Beer City USA
- Support Asheville Future Foodies
- Watch Asheville Video from Bizarre Foods
- See Asheville on the Travel Channel Tonight
- River Rafting in Asheville, NC
- Vote for Asheville's Beer Scene
- Free Herb Festival this Weekend
- Black Bear Sighting in Asheville
- ▼ May 2009 (15)
- ► 2008 (54)