- Mountain Folk & Dance Festival, July 31-August 1: Celebrate Asheville’s rich musical heritage with this festival that features Southern Appalachian music and dance. Held at the Diana Wortham Theatre, this festival is the oldest of its kind in the nation.
- Asheville Antiques Fair, July 31-August 2: One of the oldest Antiques Fairs in the Southeast convenes this weekend at the Asheville Civic Center. The event features over 60 antique dealers, expert evaluations of personal heirlooms and guest speakers.
- Village Arts & Craft Fair, August 1-2: Discover the unique and unusual at this annual celebration in Biltmore Village. This year’s fair will host 125 exhibitors from 20 states. From unique clothing to jewelry to painting, this event has it all.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Summer Fun Abounds this Weekend
Looking for something fun to do this weekend in Asheville? Check out one (or more) of these crowd pleasers.
- ► 2013 (137)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- Summer Fun Abounds this Weekend
- Asheville Street Musician
- Asheville’s Moogseum Celebrates Musical Legacy
- Grand Slam Asheville Gets New Star: Andre Agassi
- Bear Visits Asheville Visitors Center
- Asheville Wins Craft Beer Poll
- Ride the Shuttle to Bele Chere
- Vote for Asheville as Best Craft Beer City
- A Day at One of Asheville's Tailgate Markets
- Asheville Dog Appears on The Regis & Kelly Show
- Culinary Students Compete in National Competition
- Free Family Fun at Bele Chere
- Labor Day Fun in Asheville
- See Nature with Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours
- A Food Tour of Asheville
- Tennis Champs Battle it out at Grand Slam Ashevill...
- ▼ July 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (54)