Calling all beer lovers! Asheville lives up to its Beer City USA title yet again with the Winter Warmer Beer Festival on January 23. Hosted by Asheville Brews Cruise, ThreeSheets:Design, French Broad Brewing Company and the Haywood Park Hotel, the fun kicks off in the Haywood Park Hotel’s Grand Ballroom at 3 p.m. and lasts until 7 p.m.
Live Music & Great Food
The festival includes samples from 20 regional breweries and live music from Brushfire Stankgrass and Woody Wood. The event will also host Tres Hundertmark of The Lobster Trap as he attempts to break the Guinnness World Record for the most oysters shucked in a minute!
Be sure to bring your appetite—The Lobster Trap is serving a delicious buffet featuring Low Country boil, Cajun favorites, succotash, mussels and chowder.
Purchase Tickets Now
Admission to the event is $37 and includes a souvenir mug, beer samples and food. Only 250 tickets are still available, so purchase tickets now! (Don’t forget! You contribute to the community when you purchase tickets; 10% of the proceeds benefit River Link.)
- ► 2013 (139)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- Vote for Asheville as the Capital for Love & Roman...
- Sample Local Asheville Artisan Chocolates
- Indulge Your Inner Artist at Asheville Fringe Arts...
- Horse Lovers—Plan an Equestrian Vacation in Ashevi...
- Sample Regional Beer at Winter Warmer Beer Festiva...
- Celebrate Asheville's Food Scene with the Culinary...
- Learn How to Cook Healthy Comfort Food
- Save with the Asheville Encore Ticket
- ▼ January 2010 (8)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)