Biltmore's Christmas tree is truly a spectacle each year. Last week, Biltmore raised a 35-foot Fraser fir inside the Vanderbilt mansion. The 25-year old tree was delivered by horse and carriage, just as it would have arrived when the Vanderbilts lived here. Using a system of ropes and pulleys, crews hoisted the majestic giant with ease before decorating with holiday ornaments.
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- ► 2011 (234)
- A Celebration of Christmas Past
- For the Shopper Who Has Seen It All... Uniquely As...
- Santa zip lines through the mountains of Western N...
- The Curtains Go Up on Holiday Productions
- Hundreds of Edible Masterpieces on Display at The ...
- Holiday Farmers Tailgate Markets in Asheville
- Holiday Shopping and Fall Crafts in Asheville
- Asheville’s Rich Architectural History
- The Holidays Begin at Biltmore
- Asheville Fall Color Report for November 5
- Free Range Turkey? Thanksgiving Eats
- Stroll Among the Artists in the River Arts Distric...
- ▼ November 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)