Western North Carolina's front porch as new restaurants and old favorites will be on hand at the eleventh annual Taste of Black Mountain event being held Thursday, May 19 from 5:30 - 7 PM at the White Horse Black Mountain. The festive atmosphere of the event is a great place to enjoy food, chocolate, wine, beer, goat cheese, yogurt and more. There will even be some homemade treats to take home to your pet.
"We're really excited about this year's Taste of Black Mountain. A number of our new restaurants are participating as well as some local favorites. 'Taste' promises to be very tasty indeed!" says Bob McMurray of the Black Mountain-Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce. "Come and join us for a wonderful evening of socializing and tasting."
This year's participants to date include the Artisan Gourmet Market and Wine Bar, Black Mountain Bistro, Black Mountain Chocolate, Black Mountain Health Food Store, Bone-A-Fide Bakery & Pet Boutique, FRESH Wood Fired Pizza and Pasta, Johnnie's Catering Company, Highland Brewing Company, Lucky Bamboo Cafe, the Madison Inn, Oak House, Okie Dokes Smokehouse, Palate at the Monte Vista, Pisgah Brewing Company, Red Rocker Inn, Round Mountain Creamery, and Thai Basil.
Tickets are available at the Black Mountain-Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center and are limited. Prices are $20 in advance and $30 at the door. White Horse Black Mountain is located at 105-C Montreat Rd. Call 828-990-2300 or toll free at 800-669-2301 or visit their website for more information.
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Introducing "Biltmore Weekends"—You Could Win a Tw...
- The Countdown is on to Moogfest
- Asheville's Surprising New Dining Destination
- Asheville Ranked Top Small City For Art
- Escape Your Every Day Routine & Win a Trip!
- Find Solace When Dining in Asheville
- Channel Your Inner Superhero at Fanaticon2
- LaZoom your way through Asheville’s Art Scene
- Downtown After 5 Free Concert Series Kicks Off Thi...
- Budget Friendly Ways To Cool Off This Summer
- Effervescent Art Show Coming to Black Mountain
- Re–‘Kindle’ Your Desire for an Asheville Getaway a...
- A Celebration of Spring in the River Arts District...
- Brevard Music Center Announces 75th Anniversary Se...
- Asheville, BeerCity USA 2011 makes it a three-pete...
- Asheville's Top Five Rainy Day Adventures
- Biltmore Summer Concert Series Tickets Going Fast
- Asheville featured on Good Day Atlanta
- Calling All Foodies for the Taste of Black Mountai...
- BeerCity USA Round 3: Battle of the Brew
- Make Time for a Little Horseplay
- Summer School: Now With More Awesome
- ▼ May 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)