At this event you can see the hops cultivation and production in process. Admission includes a tour of the farm including their modern day oast house, used for drying the hops after harvest. Lunch and home brew will also be provided and there will be live music featuring High Windy, a local Bluegrass band.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Hop on over to Echoview Farm
This weekend take a trip to the largest hops farm in the state of North Carolina. Echoview Farm located in Weaverville, NC is hosting their second annual Hops Festival this Saturday, July 16 from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
- ► 2013 (137)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Happening Now! Photos & Video From Bele Chere
- Fashion Tips for Bele Chere
- Park and Ride Shuttle Service for Bele Chere
- Bele Chere Best Bets: Insider Tips
- You Can't Stop the Beat
- Acclaimed Jazz Vocalist Coming to Asheville
- Video: The History of Asheville's Art Scene
- The Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands (win tick...
- Not Your Typical Bingo Night
- Who Has the Best Wings in Asheville?
- Hop on over to Echoview Farm
- Downtown After 5 Heats Up This Friday
- Beauty and the Blue Ridge: Photos
- What Exactly Is The Big Crafty?
- Jonas Gerard Paints Live
- July Dubbed Stained Glass Month
- Win $600 in Air Travel from AVL
- Cooking a Rainbow
- The Asheville Shakesperience
- ▼ July 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)