Per the festival website, The Big Crafty revives the tradition of the community bazaar. It's a lively celebration of handmade commerce featuring local food, beer, toe-tapping tunes, and the fine wares of select indie artists and crafters.
Friday, July 8, 2011
What Exactly Is The Big Crafty?
The Big Crafty is the top-rated arts & crafts fair in Western North Carolina according to the Mountain Xpress Best of WNC annual poll. Find out why by coming out to Pack Square in downtown Asheville this Sunday July 10 from 12 - 6 PM.
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Happening Now! Photos & Video From Bele Chere
- Fashion Tips for Bele Chere
- Park and Ride Shuttle Service for Bele Chere
- Bele Chere Best Bets: Insider Tips
- You Can't Stop the Beat
- Acclaimed Jazz Vocalist Coming to Asheville
- Video: The History of Asheville's Art Scene
- The Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands (win tick...
- Not Your Typical Bingo Night
- Who Has the Best Wings in Asheville?
- Hop on over to Echoview Farm
- Downtown After 5 Heats Up This Friday
- Beauty and the Blue Ridge: Photos
- What Exactly Is The Big Crafty?
- Jonas Gerard Paints Live
- July Dubbed Stained Glass Month
- Win $600 in Air Travel from AVL
- Cooking a Rainbow
- The Asheville Shakesperience
- ▼ July 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)