Yesterday we featured a time-lapse video, and then we found this gem which uses stop motion. Check out this fun feature by local photographer Lynne Harty that stars a number of Ashevillians and one adorable pig. It was filmed around the streets of downtown Asheville including a great little spot called 5 Walnut. Local band Ol Hoopty wrote and performed the track "Dance" that is used in the video.
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Man Versus Bear: Local Saves Dog's Life
- Picture of the Day: Above Maggie Valley
- Hunger Games Preview
- Photo of the Day: Asheville Busker
- VIDEO: Purple Skies Over Asheville
- Celebrate Labor Day With A Free Concert in the Par...
- Where the Wild Things Are: Monkey Spotted in Downt...
- Picture of the Day: Biltmore Sunset
- Wall Street Journal Features Asheville Beer Scene
- Asheville Activities for the Weekend Warrior
- [VIDEO] Answer the Call!
- Tomato Wars! The Battle for the Area's Best 'Mater...
- Foodtopian Spotlight: Roux Serves Up Farm Fresh Bo...
- Moog Spaceman Reveals More Artists
- Oktoberfest Tickets On Sale Today
- Moogfest Announces Brian Eno!
- Brooklyn Brewery Brewmaster Makes an Asheville App...
- VIDEO: Asheville spotlighted on Good Morning Ameri...
- Horizons at Grove Park Inn Makes Sweeping Changes
- Picture of the Day: After the Storm
- Red Spandex Aliens Invade Greenlife
- The Color Ball is Back
- Vote Now for The Most Beautiful Place in America
- Buy Local At This Weekend's Wine & Food Festival
- Best Bets For Asheville Shopping During Tax Free W...
- It's Friday - Time To Dance!
- Sweet Time-Lapse Video of Bele Chere Setup
- Sourwood Festival Returns to Black Mountain
- Who Can Play Guitar On Their Head? This Guy
- ▼ August 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)