Take a break from your Monday routine and enjoy this video submitted to us by Aaron Morrell. Filmed live at The Grey Eagle, a listening room style music venue and tavern in Asheville, Group Doueh traveled from the sandy landscape of the western Sahara to play their first North American concert. Group Doueh are 27 year veterans of the music world and they play raw and unfiltered Saharawi music. The western influence of musicians like Jimi Hendrix are apparent, especially about the time Doueh puts the guitar behind his head! Enjoy-
Group Doueh's FIRST EVER N. American performance from Aaron Morrell on Vimeo.
- ► 2013 (137)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Man Versus Bear: Local Saves Dog's Life
- Picture of the Day: Above Maggie Valley
- Hunger Games Preview
- Photo of the Day: Asheville Busker
- VIDEO: Purple Skies Over Asheville
- Celebrate Labor Day With A Free Concert in the Par...
- Where the Wild Things Are: Monkey Spotted in Downt...
- Picture of the Day: Biltmore Sunset
- Wall Street Journal Features Asheville Beer Scene
- Asheville Activities for the Weekend Warrior
- [VIDEO] Answer the Call!
- Tomato Wars! The Battle for the Area's Best 'Mater...
- Foodtopian Spotlight: Roux Serves Up Farm Fresh Bo...
- Moog Spaceman Reveals More Artists
- Oktoberfest Tickets On Sale Today
- Moogfest Announces Brian Eno!
- Brooklyn Brewery Brewmaster Makes an Asheville App...
- VIDEO: Asheville spotlighted on Good Morning Ameri...
- Horizons at Grove Park Inn Makes Sweeping Changes
- Picture of the Day: After the Storm
- Red Spandex Aliens Invade Greenlife
- The Color Ball is Back
- Vote Now for The Most Beautiful Place in America
- Buy Local At This Weekend's Wine & Food Festival
- Best Bets For Asheville Shopping During Tax Free W...
- It's Friday - Time To Dance!
- Sweet Time-Lapse Video of Bele Chere Setup
- Sourwood Festival Returns to Black Mountain
- Who Can Play Guitar On Their Head? This Guy
- ▼ August 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)