The Florida/Asheville connection just got a little closer this week. Allegiant Air announced a new non-stop flight that connects Asheville directly with Orlando. While this gives Ashevillians access to the many attractions offered in Orlando it also give Floridians a chance to explore the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The flight begins November 18 which is a perfect time to experience fall activities and shop for unique gifts for the holiday season.
ASHEVILLE TAKES OFF TO FUN AND AMUSEMENT
ALLEGIANT ANNOUNCES NONSTOP, LOW-COST TRAVEL SERVICE BETWEEN ASHEVILLE AND ORLANDO WITH INTRODUCTORY $49.98
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (225)
- Emmitt-Nershi Band Tonight at Grey Eagle
- Fun Family Activity: Hey Day at the Nature Center
- Photo of the Day: Fall Colors at Graveyard Fields
- Gaelic Storm's Shamboozle Fest This Weekend
- Photo of the Day: Tall Grasses of Max Patch
- Entourage Star Adrian Grenier To Make A Mountain A...
- Photo of the Day: Flower Art
- Underhill Rose Plays the Grey Eagle this Weekend [...
- Tupelo Honey Cafe: Win a Foodie Vacation
- Slam Poetry Contest Coming To The Magnetic Field
- Photo of the Day: Morning Sky Over Western North C...
- SFB to AVL: Enjoy a Special Rate with Allegiant Ai...
- Foodtopian Spotlight: OneFiftyOne Serves Up Amazin...
- Photo of the Day: Mount Mitchell
- The Grove Park Great Gatsby Giveaway
- Photo of the Day: First Signs of Fall
- The Feral Chihuahuas & A Fistful of Glitter
- The Mountain State Fair Offers New Delights For Fa...
- Organicfest Celebrates 10 Years
- VIDEOS: Highlights From LAAFF 2011
- Fantastic Fall Color is On the Way (and So Are the...
- You Can't Help But LAAFF
- Asheville's Calling... Answer the Call and Win A S...
- Moms-To-Be Could Win Free Food For A Year
- ▼ September 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)