Hey SoCon fans! If you're in Asheville for the tournament this weekend (March 2-5, 2012), then be sure to hold on to your ticket stubs. The Asheville Independent Restaurant Association (AIR) is offering great discounts to team fans at select eateries around town. It's easy to spot which restaurant is with AIR. Just look for restaurants flying flags with the chef logo in their window. Or find the full list of AIR restaurants right here - please note that not all restaurants are participating so check for the flag first. Bon Appétit!
- ► 2013 (89)
- Hunger Games Actors Loved Asheville
- Festiva Biltmore Village
- Da Bears
- Attracting Butterflies, Birds and Bees
- Biltmore Village Fashion Show
- Keigwin + Company
- Foodtopian Spotlight: Chef Dissen
- Actionfest 2012
- Flat Rock Playhouse Turns 60
- Hotel Indigo Receives Big Honor
- AshevilleNOC Begins
- Bear Sighting!
- 6 Ways to Experience The Hunger Games
- Eat. Drink. Vote.
- Asheville's "Amazing Race"
- Best Active Getaway
- Waterfall Country
- Discover West African Cuisine - One Night Only
- Dining Extravaganza in Biltmore Village
- A Treasure in Downtown Asheville
- White Lightning Strikes Twice
- Watch & Win: Free Hunger Games Survival Getaway
- Here Comes the Sun!
- Grove Park Inn Comedy Classic
- Vote for Katie Button!
- Trolley Tours Begin 2012 Season
- Foodtopian Deals for SoCon Attendees
- How To: Biltmore Container Gardens
- Time Lapse: The New ExploreAsheville.com Arena!
- A Bathroom Worth Sharing (Online!)
- ▼ March 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (234)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (126)
- ► 2008 (54)